Melissa's Connections Group
Melissa’s Connections Group is a free, drop-in support group for people of all genders experiencing chemical and/or mental health issues or concerns. This is a peer support group, facilitated by staff and/or interns, to offer a place to “land” and get some extra support. This is NOT a psychotherapy group, and if you need these services, please reach out to our Intake team at 612-870-2426, to see what other options may be available to meet your needs.
Melissa’s Connections has no fee or attendance commitment. This group meets virtually on Tuesday evenings from 5:30-7 p.m.
This group is for people who:
- Are waiting to begin individual or group counseling
- Need extra support during a difficult period
- Are in need of support but do not have insurance
- Want to build supportive connections and community
- Are looking for access to additional community resources
To receive the Zoom link, use the registration form below, or call Tubman's Intake Department at 612-870-2426 with any questions.