Where Should I Start?
- Do your research
- Speak up!
- Check in on those in your life that are affected
- Stand up when injustice occurs
We stand by our AAPI community members and are here to support you in whatever way we are able. Think about supporting local Asian-owned businesses and donating to helpful organizations. Check out our lists below, and let us know what you would add:
Asian-Owned Local Businesses
- The Herbivorous Butcher: Fully Vegan Restaurant
- Spinning Wylde: Candy Store
- Hmong Museum: Exhibits on Hmong culture
- Princess Garden: Chinese Restaurant
- United Noodle: Asian Grocery Store
- Coalition of Asian American Leaders
- Asian American Organizing Project
- Asian Pacific American Resource Center