Join our Tubman team
Accounts Payable Clerk
Position Summary and Responsibilities
Tubman is seeking a part-time Accounts Payable Clerk to support the finance department with a variety of responsibilities and projects including accounts payable by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling vendor invoices.
This role is ideal for someone with good communication skills, as they will be connecting with Tubman staff across the agency on a daily basis.
• Associate degree or currently pursuing a degree in accounting, business administration, or related field or has experience working with accounts payable
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial files
• Proficiency in Great Plains software
• Experience working in a team environment and the ability to apply teamwork within your department and the broader agency
Salary is dependent upon experience and qualifications.
To apply: Send resumes and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or: Tubman Center East, Attn: HR Dept. 1725 Monastery Way, Maplewood, MN 55109
All resumes must be received by December 16, 2019.
We encourage applications from people of color, multilingual speakers, people of all genders, veterans, and people with disabilities. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About us: Tubman’s philosophy is rooted in our inspiration and namesake, Harriet Tubman. Facing unrelenting adversities, Harriet Tubman encouraged others to simply "Keep going." Each year, Tubman offers safety, healing and hope to more than 25,000 people of all ages who are facing violence, exploitation, homelessness, addiction or mental health challenges. Our culturally responsive services are rooted in decades of research, innovation, experience, and partnership. Incorporating feedback from the people we serve and the community, Tubman provides countless ways to help.