Join our Tubman team
Chemical Health Assessor
Tubman is seeking a Chemical Health Assessor to work in its Co-Occurring Disorders Program completing R25 assessments for scheduled and/or “walk in” clients, at our South Minneapolis location.
Qualified candidates will have experience providing chemical health assessments to a diverse group of clients of all genders, primarily adults, (adolescent capacity a plus but not required), races and ethnicities. The position is part of the multidisciplinary team provide mental health and chemical health services. The Co-occurring SUD program is a gender specific program for individuals who identify as female. The agency provides services to all genders in the mental health programming and in the chemical health assessment. Group experience and ability to provide group coverage a plus but not required.
- Provide chemical health assessments to individuals seeking treatment
- Provide Rule 25 Assessments
- Collect information according to State and County standards
- Record collateral information and apply for funding approval to appropriate providers
- Participate in weekly case consultation meeting
- Maintain data for evaluation and reporting within the agency
- LADC required
- At least six months experience working with individuals with mental illness and chemical dependency.
- Computer competency required
- Experience working on a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience providing integrated dual-diagnosis treatment (IDDT) services.
- Experience working with a diverse population
To apply: Send resumes and cover letter to: email@example.com
Mail: 4432 Chicago Ave South, Mpls MN 55407
Attn: Birgit Kelly
Phone: 612-870-2442 for inquiries
We encourage applications from people of color, multilingual speakers, people of all genders, veterans and people with disabilities. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About us: Tubman’s philosophy is rooted in our inspiration and namesake, Harriet Tubman. Facing unrelenting adversities, Harriet Tubman encouraged others to simply "Keep going." Each year, Tubman offers safety, healing and hope to nearly 25,000 people of all ages who are facing violence, exploitation, homelessness, addiction or mental health challenges. Our culturally responsive services are rooted in decades of research, innovation, experience and partnership. Incorporating feedback from the people we serve and the community, Tubman provides countless ways to help. To learn more, please visit www.tubman.org.