Join our Tubman team
Community Outreach Coordinator
Tubman is seeking a full time Community Outreach Coordinator to provide and coordinate prevention, and intervention services for people who have experienced violence or those at risk, through the coordination of resources and services offered at Tubman sites including the NorthStar Youth Outreach Center at Maplewood Mall. This position is responsible for delivery of training, resources and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, sociology, youth development, human services or related field, or equivalent lived or field experiences.
- Two years supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate data to report on outcomes.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, grant reports, and deadlines.
- Knowledge and strength with computer skills.
- Excellent multi-cultural verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to engage individuals and families in services that encourage safer relationships and support goal attainment.
- Experience and knowledge on family violence, youth development, complex trauma, and homelessness
- Strength in individual case management, group facilitation, and problem-solving skills.
- Graduate degree in related field, or equivalent years of lived or field experience
- Experience working with social and community services in collaborative efforts
- Understanding of teamwork and the ability to apply teamwork with the agency
- Experience in implementing interventions to support complex trauma
Leads: Volunteers and interns
Reports to: Senior Director of Housing and Youth Development
To apply: Send resumes and cover letter to: email@example.com. Or Tubman Center East, Attn: HR Dept. 1725 Monastery Way, Maplewood, MN 55109.
We encourage applications from people of color, multilingual speakers, people of all genders, veterans and people with disabilities. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.