Join our Tubman team
Contract Psychiatric Clinical Nurse
Tubman is seeking an experienced Psychiatric Clinical Nurse for the agency’s Clinical Division. The Psychiatric Clinical Nurse provides psychiatric nursing services to individuals seeking medication evaluation, prescription services and monitoring.
Other responsibilities: regular consultation with psychiatrist and other external providers as necessary, completion of comprehensive diagnostic assessments, prescribing of medications and monitoring of clients for effectiveness and side effects, explanation of medications and possible side-effects, completion of case notes and discharge summaries
• Licensed at master’s level nursing
• Experience in providing psychiatric nursing services
• Experience with a range of issues including effective disorders, personality disorders, trauma, and co-occurring mental and chemical health disorders
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Qualified to prescribe/manage medications
• Knowledge, skills and abilities in working with co-occurring mental and chemical health issues, including medication management with co-occurring disorders
TO APPLY: Send resumes and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tubman Center East, Attn: HR Dept. 1725 Monastery Way, Maplewood, MN 55109. We encourage applications from people of color, multilingual speakers, people of all genders, veterans and people with disabilities. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.