Join our Tubman team
Family Violence Waiver Advocate
Tubman is seeking a full time Family Violence Waiver Advocate to provide Safety Planning and Support Services to families in Hennepin County on MFIP and DWP.
This position is a partnership with Hennepin County is designed to offer advocacy to victims of family violence on MFIP and DWP. Core responsibilities include collaborating with employment services agencies, facilitating safety planning, coordinating support services, and leading trainings. Data collection, reporting, partnership and resource building are also key tasks associated with the position.
Salary is dependent upon experience and qualifications, and is accompanied by a quality benefits package.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field.
- Experience and ability to engage diverse individuals and families in efforts towards meeting goals
- Promote trusting relationships with clients and other providers
- Foster goal attainment through effective engagement with communities served
- Uphold professional boundaries and client-centered approach
- Manage data entry and reporting to meet goals and deadlines
- Experience working with diverse social, and educational and employment agencies to build and maintain resources and opportunities to meet needs.
- Ability to foster an inclusive and responsive environment for all ethnic backgrounds, abilities, and genders
- Ability to lead evaluation efforts and ways to strengthen services to best meet needs of individuals and families served.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks independently and as a team excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable transportation and a good driving record
- Ability to speak more than one language
To apply: Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com Or Tubman Center East, Attn: HR Dept. 1725 Monastery Way, Maplewood, MN 55109
We encourage applications from people of color, multilingual speakers, people of all genders, veterans and people with disabilities. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.