Join our Tubman team
Human Resource and Finance Assistant
Tubman is seeking a full-time Human Resource and Finance Assistant to support both departments through payroll processing, accounts payables including vendor maintenance and account reconciliation of payable accounts, processing employee hires and terminations, benefit enrollments, completing required personnel reports, and assistance in preparing the annual benefits audit.
This role is ideal for someone who likes variety, as approximately 25% of the position is devoted to accounts payable, 25% to payroll, and 50% to human resources administrative support duties, in addition to working in both Minneapolis and Maplewood, MN.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience in any of the following areas of human resources, employee benefits management, accounts payable, general ledger, payroll processing
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with Great Plains and Paychex payroll software, or similar software
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial and human resources files
- Reliable transportation between Minneapolis and Maplewood
- Proficiency in Great Plains and Paychex payroll software
- Experience working in a team environment and the ability to apply teamwork within your department and the broader agency.
Salary is dependent upon experience and qualifications. This position is accompanied by an excellence benefits package and has opportunities for professional growth.
To apply: Send resumes and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or: Tubman Center East, Attn: HR Dept. 1725 Monastery Way, Maplewood, MN 55109
Preference will be given to resumes received by March 31, 2019.
We encourage applications from people of color, multilingual speakers, people of all genders, veterans, and people with disabilities. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.