Join our Tubman team
Providing clients access to all of Tubman’s programs and services. Assure individuals seeking support are provided with legal and clinical services
Other responsibilities include: schedule initial appointments for new clients, complete phone intake screenings for new clients to determine appropriateness for Tubman services, complete data entry for all clients and participate in case consultation meetings when appropriate.
Tubman provides ample opportunity for professional growth and has an excellent benefit package, with salary dependent upon experience and qualifications.
- B.A. in social service field or 1-2 years experience working in the social service field.
- Experience in providing quality “customer service” and phone advocacy.
- Detailed orientated and highly organized.
- Ability to multi-task and manage individuals in crisis.
- Experience in working with victims of domestic abuse or individuals with mental or chemical health issues
To apply: Send resumes and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or Tubman Center East, Attn: HR Dept. 1725 Monastery Way, Maplewood, MN 55109 EEO/AA
We encourage applications from people of color, multilingual speakers, people of all genders, veterans and people with disabilities. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.