Join our Tubman team
Are you looking for a job surrounded by passionate people, where it’s never the same day twice, and there’s always the opportunity to learn?
A place that values wellness and bringing your whole self to work, respects work-life balance, and encourages self-care?
A place that is driven by our mission of safety, hope, and healing to provide exceptional services for people who have experienced trauma?
Tubman is seeking dedicated people for a variety of roles in just such an environment.
Tubman’s philosophy is rooted in our inspiration and namesake, Harriet Tubman. Facing unrelenting adversities, Harriet Tubman encouraged others to simply "Keep going." Each year, Tubman offers safety, healing and hope to 25,000 people of all ages who are facing violence, exploitation, homelessness, addiction or mental health challenges. Our culturally responsive services are rooted in decades of research, innovation, experience, and partnership. Incorporating feedback from the people we serve and the community, Tubman provides countless ways to help.
We also offer:
- Balanced independence and teamwork
- Flexible schedules and spaces
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Shared leadership
- Free parking
We are committed to supporting a talented and diverse workplace through competitive total compensation that includes the following benefits, based on employee eligibility:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long and short term disability insurance
- Accident & critical illness insurance
- Basic life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent Care Accounts for qualifying day care costs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Identity Theft and Legal Shield protections
- Qualifying employment for federal student loan forgiveness
We encourage applications from people of color, multilingual speakers, people of all genders, veterans and people with disabilities. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to apply
To apply for a position at Tubman, you may submit your resume and cover letter below.
You also can email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the email subject line, or mail your materials to Harriet Tubman Center East, Attn: Human Resources, 1725 Monastery Way, Maplewood, MN 55109.